What kind of Student are you? Ever wondered if you are considered to be a good or bad student. Well take this quiz and find out! http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/kind-of-student.shtml Stay Happy and Safe!
Let's Clear Some Misconceptions Here.... For any homeschoolers out there, you can probably relate with me. Almost all of us (talking about the homeschoolers) have been confronted by people who have a certain idea about this way of schooling. Majority of is not accurate. So lets clear a few things up, shall we... One thing people think is that people who do school online don't get to interact with other people. In most people's cases this is not true. See for me, I interact with many people despite the fact that I am a homeschooler. There are many ways that a homeschooler can interact with people like: being in a youth group, attending extra curricular activities, taking dual credit(for high schoolers), being in a scouting program, being in a homeschooling group, or even by meeting with friends on the weekends. Another thing that people assume is that homeschoolers don't have a communication with a teacher. Again, for most people this is not true. See the ...
I am a mix of feelings. Like those emojis above! Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! This is my first one so lets not expect much. My name is Deena and this blog will be about my experiences of doing online school aka. "Homeschooling". I am a junior in high school and I have been homeschooling since seventh grade. This blog is a project for my Media Studies class. I am to post five days a week for three weeks. However, I might continue after.... but lets first see where this takes me. So, I will just be brief in this post and then I will get into more detail of my experiences with each post. Homeschooling is a way of doing school, but in the comfort of your home. It is flexible and self paced. There are many reasons for people to homeschool like: people who are focusing on sports, acting, or any big extracurricular activities, or people who want to avoid being bullied, or family travels a lot, or they just feel more comfortable being at home. Now you have a brief ...
THIS IS VERY COOL
ReplyDelete